Tuesday, December 1, 2009

by Nidiyare

Emotions are a roller coaster. They bounce back and forth, up and down. The constant changes make me want to scream and throw up, even thought I hate the acidy taste. Sometimes they make me feel depressed, and other times they make me elated. When they go down, I feel depressed. When they go up, I feel elated. Feeling sad is inevitable, or certain to happen, but there are ways to make myself happy again, which I will share with you.

Friends are the ticket off the roller coaster. There are three ways friends can make me feel happy. First, when we are all together, I feel stronger. When I am feeling strong, I can laugh and my negative emotions go away. Second, when we go places together, I forget about everything that was making me sad and angry. My friends and I go for walks, to the movies, or to each others' houses. Third, spending the night together is the best way to feel better. When my friends call me to spend the night, I feel it is going to be a good night. When we are all together and talk about our sadness and angers, we all help each other because we understand each other perfectly. We share connections that we have. When someone tells about her angry mom, another person might say, "That is just like MY mom!" It feels like we have the same mom and the same experiences. When I am with friends, I feel supported and sadness and anger disappear. Sadness and anger make me feel lonely, but I know that I don't have to be alone because I have my friends. You will feel better by being with your friends, too! I'm thankful for my friends who help me feel better.

Doing sports is something really important to me to keep my emotions up. There are three reasons sports work. First, when I swim, it makes me feel relieved. When I am feeling relieved, I relax and forget about my negative emotions. Second, when I run, I feel powerful, like nothing can beat me. This makes me feel strong, like I can reach my goals. I run when I feel stressed or when I feel weak. Third, another sport that I love to do is sleep. I know what you're thinking, "Sleep is not a sport." But I disagree. In my opinion, sleeping is a sport because it keeps my emotions up. When I dream, I forget my angers and I dream good things, and I feel that I'm flying in the clouds. Some times I dream about funny things and I laugh in my sleep, and I don't even know that I am laughing. Sometimes I don't like to sleep because I may have bad dreams. I know that I don't have to worry because when I will wake up and go to sleep again, my bad dreams will go away. I love the dreams when I get rid of my obstacles. I LOVE to sleep because when I wake up, I feel energetic and happy, and I am ready to start a new day. Sometimes, my mom tells me, "You sleep too much. You have to do something else." She doesn't understand that I love to sleep because it makes me feel good. I encourage you sports to make you better.

Being with friends and doing sports makes me feel better. When I do all of those things, it makes me feel full on the inside. Friends and sports bring me happiness and keep my emotions up, and when they go down, they help me feel better. You should you should build your friendships and get involved in sports so you will never feel alone or sad. If they work for me, they will work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment