Thursday, December 3, 2009

by Alejandra

When I see a kid who is EMO, I see goodness. I see a cool person who will understand me a little bit. I love how EMOs dress and how they look. Sometimes it is about clothing. She might be wearing black from head to toe, and her hair will be straight. Other times it is about her presence and energy. Sometimes, someone who is EMO will be quiet, calm. She will not be annoyingly loud and chatty. Those people make me want to scream, "SHUT UP!" EMO came from the word "emotions". Adults think it is the worst thing, but we know that EMO represents how difficult and thoughtful emotions can be. Emotions are hard to understand because of the thoughts they create and the way they made us act. They make us feel bad, confused, sad yet sometimes good!

Emotions can be strange and wonderful. Anger and hatred cause my tears because I can't do anything, and I don't know what to do. Unhappiness is when I'm not satisfied with the things I have, which makes me feel sad and bad. Confusion makes me not know what to do or what decision I should make. Love is a feeling that everyone wants to feel. Love is a beautiful feeling; love makes people happy. It tickles my stomach, but sometimes love can hurt. When all of these feelings are around at the same time, life is weird.

Real friends are people who are like your sisters and brothers. You can have fun with them, but they are not only for that; friends are people who are with you when you need them. They can help you with your decisions, and they make you think better by telling you the consequences and giving you ideas and thoughts. They support you. Everyone needs a friend.

Real friends can be horrible too. They might think that they are helping you, but sometimes they don't; they just make you feel bad. They sometimes don't help, won't listen and that makes people feel bad, angry and disappointed. Friends sometimes leave you out, alone. They prefer other people. Also, they can be blabber mouths, telling your secrets to other people then the other people tell other people and so on. You need a lot of friends so when you are not talking to one, you have another to be with. Even though friends can be horrible, you need them.

Life won't always be easy, fun, or fair. Friends won't always be nice. Knowing this helps when it happens, so you know it won't last forever. Then when life is easy, fun, and fair, you'll appreciate it more.

Your friend,
Alejandra

1 comment:

  1. nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you make another story like this one Bye

    ReplyDelete